Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Busy Boring Day

It’s freezing in the house right now and I am completely happy about it. It was a warm day here in southern Cali today and I STILL did all my workouts today. I walked a total of 98 minutes, Wii Dance/Zumba for 40 minutes and Yoga for 40 minutes. I’m still killing it and I had a ton of energy today. I still don’t think I’m manic, even though I only slept about 4 hours last night, I still think I’m okay. I had the energy to straighten up the house and detail the kitchen again. I tried to take a nap today, but I just laid on the couch with my eyes closed for about an hour. Still no check in the mail, getting beyond frustrated with this insurance company. Mom came over today, both times, after our walks. The first time we played Just Dance and Zumba on the Wii and the second time we did Yoga. 
I decided I earned extra calories today from working out so hard, that I made a Summer Fruit Crumble for dessert. It has peaches and strawberries. I served it with Whipped Cream. I also made myself a Chai Tea Latte. Now I’m writing this, trolling the net and watching the Big Bang Theory, trying my damnedest to stay awake because I desperately need to take a shower. Nothing really interesting happened today. I’m just proud of the exercising, the calorie counting and baking today. As a baker, I love it, but I find I don’t do it that often. And I bake healthy too, usually vegan baked goods. Especially my vegan Harvest Bread, it’s delicious and I think I’mm bake some this week. It makes the house smell like autumn, it’s beautiful and delicious. Better than Banana Bread, though I’m a fan of BB too!
Tomorrow is my little brother’s birthday, he’ll be 23. He’s getting so old, which means I’m getting older, ugh. He’s so handsome though and a really good Uncle to my kids. I’m not sure what he’s doing tomorrow, but I’d like to buy him a cake for his birthday. We’ll see what happens. For now I need to go write up my grocery list for tomorrow, my meal menu and then take a shower. Goodnight peoples!
P.S. Here’s the Birthday Boy, my little brother Laurence. He’s such a dork, LOL. 
image

No comments:

Post a Comment