Friday, August 30, 2013

Round and Round We Go...

I spent far too much time of Twitter again today. Good Lord. Good news is, I got two celebrities to follow me back on Follow Back Friday! I haven’t been feeling good today. I woke up kind of late and didn’t feel right. Derrick walked the kiddos to school this morning, which was a total blessing. I love that man for all that he does for this family. He’s an amazing SAHDaddy. I’m so glad I married him, he’s the best man for the Daddy job. Like right now, as I sit typing this out, he’s in pain, but on the floor rolling around with Savannah, keeping her happy and giggling. What an awesome father, to be disabled, in pain, but putting your child’s joy ahead of your body aches. Which is good, considering that Savannah doesn’t want anything to do with me lately. She won’t even take a bottle from me, it has to be from her Daddy only.
Nothing super exciting happened today, other than the baby destroying the house after I worked all day to clean it. I didn’t get to have “relations” with Derrick because the baby woke up, so there went that bit of excitement. I cleaned the house, checked social media for a few hours, BS’d with friends on Twitter and made breakfast. Around lunch time, I started feeling super shaky and dizzy and needed to lay down. I laid down on the couch and instantly fell asleep because when I woke up, Derrick was home with the kiddos from school! He went and got the kids for me too, how awesome is that. I hope I’m not getting sick because I have to work Kmart tomorrow and I’m not sure how many hours I’m working. Also, I need to make me a lunch for tomorrow too. I have to catch an 8 am bus. I have to miss church again too, but I plan on talking to the manager Billie about Saturday mornings because of religious purposes. 
I need to go to bed early tonight because I don’t feel good and because I have to get up and get ready for work kinda earlier than normal. After I’m done with my hair & makeup, I’ll wake up the family so they can get ready for church. Sometimes I like the peace & quiet in the mornings, but other times, I like to watch the news with Derrick so we can discuss it. So, after I clean the kitchen tonight, after dinner, I’ll make the coffee and set the timer to 5 am, so I can get up and enjoy it while reading my Devotional and Bible for a bit before taking a shower. But, for now, it’s time for dinner. I made a Veggie Loaded Turkey Meatloaf with baked sweet potatoes and carrots. I plan on enjoying my meal and then checking social media a bit more, then crashing because I feel tomorrow is going to be a helluva long day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment