Friday, June 14, 2013

Am I a Doomed Christian?

2 Corinthians 6:14 “Do not be yoked together with unbelievers. For what do righteousness and wickedness have in common? Or what fellowship can light have with darkness?”
My husband and I both believe in God, but in our own ways. I’m more wicked than righteous and he’s more righteous than wicked. Together we make the perfect yin and yang, but totally up are sins, I’m further down the stairway to hell than he is. I worry about us being unequally yoked mostly because of my mental illness. Especially lust. I’m a very hypersexual person and have many sins to prove it. Though I’ve asked for forgiveness, I can’t help but to still bear the guilt of my actions. I’ve done it all, I’ve take every commandment and have broken it, every single one. So, as a Christian, am I doomed to a eternal life in hell? And if so, what’s the point of me trying to be a better person now?

No comments:

Post a Comment